Tuesday 1 October 2013

Country Girl.






Pink shirt - Primark // Plaid skirt - DIY - Made by me // Gold chain - Vintage // Tan leather belt - H&M // Vintage style cocktail ring - Missguided.co.uk // Grey socks - H&M // Tan boots - Topshop

So... back to Uni and back to normality in the daily routine and I have to admit I'm loving it! Though I'm thinking I probably should have chosen a different course three year ago! Instead of doing the work I was supposed to be doing this morning, I decided instead to make this skirt, so I guess a fashion design course might have been more fitting. I am looking forward to getting started with this year though, it's the first year I've actually picked my modules and I'm so excited to begin, as nerdy as that sounds!

I completely hate my hair in these photos, I'm sure it didn't look as bad in reality but hey! It's done now... I do love the outfit though. It reminds me of Belle from Beauty and the Beast at the start of the film slightly, I'm not entirely sure why! I'm so not used to wearing a long skirt, kinda feel like I belong in the 40's waiting for my soldier hubby to get home...

Ria <3

No comments:

Post a Comment