Friday 18 October 2013

Bones 'N Beads







White Shirt - Primark // Denim Skater Skirt - boohoo.com // Spotty Tights - H&M // White Cut-out Oxfords - New Look // Lace Headscarf - Vintage // Cross Design Bib Necklace - Cat Called Esteban Vintage 

On wednesday night I had the pleasure of attending the Rianna Phillips' AW13 press event held at 2202NQ, and had the opportunity to view all the awesome designs plus feast my eyes on her amazing mood boards! The venue is a rad basement with the most urban feel to it where for this week only you can find 'A Cat Called Esteban Vintage'

A Cat Called Esteban are an online vintage store with the most amazing collection of vibrant wind breakers and 80's shoulder pads! I picked up this necklace for only £18. I fell in love at first sight! The unique rose gold colour of the chain means it differs hugely from most of the brassy golds on the market atm and the bone effect enamel just gives the design a kind of cutesy gothic feel. (Cute and Goth? Really?...) I've been on a mission to build on my jewellery collection this month so doubly pleased with the buy!

Why not get online and check out A Cat Called Esteban for some super buys?! They even offer a 10% discount if you like their page! What's been your best vintage buy? Link me up in the comments box below - I'd love to check them all out!

Ria <3

No comments:

Post a Comment