Wednesday 9 October 2013

Sunday Brunch







White shirt - Primark // Velvet leggings - H&M // Suede Mary Jane's - New Look // Swan chain - Accessorize // Gold ring - H&M

I am so completely, hopelessly in love with my new shoes! If you've left the house in the last two weeks you'll have seen the leather look Mary Jane's that have been on sale in Primark. I've been after a pair for the last fortnight or so but to my anguish Manchester's store has only had sizes 7 & 8 in - who knows why! But I found these little beauties, which I actually prefer to the Primark alternative, in New Look for just £12. 

I haven't shopped in New Look for a good couple of years out of the opinion that their clothing became quite cheap looking but just recently I'm rekindling the old relationship! I've still not fully come round to their clothing range but their shoes and jewellery is awesome!

(I'm actually waiting for a small parcel to arrive... shhh!)

Ria <3

No comments:

Post a Comment