Tuesday 15 October 2013

Ditsy Daisies

Those of you who read this blog regularly may have noticed I have been fooling around with the layout recently. Now don't laugh at me... but I am useless with technology. Honestly, I'm only just getting to grips with twitter - so creating and editing the layout of my own blog from scratch was a hard feat! I genuinely considered hiring someone to do it for me up until now... but as I've developed my blog I've begun to get to grips with the whole blogger platform and how to manipulate it, and I'm quite pleased with the results of my labour! 

The new design is much more crisp and gives off a more sophisticated vibe in my opinion. I haven't changed much apart from the colour scheme and design - it's the same template as before. Where I once had a plain background I've amped it up a little with the vibrant pattern and I have changed the blog's title in sync with this.

What do you think? Seeing as it's you lovely lot who have to look at it I would be so grateful for any comments you could share with me about the new look. 
How do you feel about the sudden change? Do you like the design, loathe it, love it?
I can't wait to hear all your responses!

Ria <3

No comments:

Post a Comment