Thursday 28 November 2013

ARK // Wishlist

I've been a little MIA this week but for utterly brilliant reasons... I GOT THE JOB! Yes, that's right, I am now a working girl out every day making my buck! I've tried to keep the blog going but its been a little difficult getting all my uni work done as well as sorting the flat and feeding myself, which somewhat surprisingly I keep forgetting to do... oops. 

Anyway, now onto the gritty business. Black Friday is predominately an American Holiday, but praise the Lord hallelujah... England has finally caught on! Until the 1st December ARK clothing are offering a huge 20% off EVERYTHING in store and online, so get over there and treat yourself to some brand new threads!










I've been so in love with this Motel Pinafore for quite some time now so I'm hoping Santa will drop some hard cash in my stocking this year, I could seriously do with a wardrobe overhaul! One thing I adore about Motel is the fact they make multiple garments from the same print material - this playsuit and jumpsuit are so perfect! The geo print is amazing.

 Apparently I'm quite into the red this season - love it! Plus signature red lips look extra fierce with a dash of the colour in your clothing. The Ginger Fizz embroidered dress is GORGEOUS. At £60 though this is another one I'll need to keep crushin' on for now. Dayum. I do think I'll treat myself to the tartan leggings and tunic dress. It'll look super cute with a high neck tee underneath! 

Let me know about the best Black Friday sales you spot! This holiday is probably the best thing since squeezy ketchup!

Ria xo

No comments:

Post a Comment