Friday 22 November 2013

Beaded Beauties // Wishlist

Over the past couple of years Miss Selfridge has firmly cemented itself in my mind as the perfect high street chain to supply the nation with glitsy and gorgeous, flapper esque dresses and beaded jackets. My rebel phase had me steering clear of the fairy-like fabrics and neutral tones, and as a result the store was wiped from my memory, never to bedazzle again.

Since moving to Manchester however, my peepers are drawn toward the stores whimsical window displays each time I walk down the high street. I've created this cutesy image, of elfin frames in fairy dresses in my mind, so you can imagine just how shocked (and hugely impressed), I was to find a bazaar of quirky brights and trendy patterns too!

I've got to get my hands on these treasures...











 I love, love, love the floral twin set! It's just beautiful and so sparkly, perfect for the Christmas season. This metallic pink crop tee goes great too if you aren't brave enough to go head to toe, or even if you just want to mix it up a little. 

The black and white zig-zag sweater is just awesome for winter. I've ordered my picks in colour gradation and unintentionally managed to make the perfect outfit! How gorgeous are the red skirt, the beaded necklace and the sweater together?! 

Sports lux is one trend which isn't going anywhere and although it's a trend I haven't embraced just yet, Miss Selfridge's blue and pink floral sweater might just change that... watch this space!

Ria xo


No comments:

Post a Comment