Monday 11 November 2013

Sunday Summary // Week 4

What I'm watching

This week I watched Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring, and The Two Towers for the first time ever! And I'm pleased to announce I loved it! I really don't know why it's taken me so long... I've watched the Hobbit a while back but was going to wait for the second one to come out before  saw the Lord of the Rings films. Anyway, I saw the trailer in the cinema and got way too excited. 
Return of the King - I'm coming for you.


What I'm listening to 

I'm back to Uni this week which means train rides and trecks. The soundtrack for my journeys have been courtesy of We Are The Ocean. My boyfriend doesn't much enjoy them, they aren't really his cup of tea, so the only times I really get to listen and enjoy my post-hardcore is when I'm alone. It's okay though, means I can go ahead and get lost in it - although singing my little heart out on the train is just disturbing for everyone...


What I'm reading

 It's not my usual choice, but I've just began reading Will Self - Walking Through Hollywood. It was one of my set books for uni last year but I never got round to starting it. It probably won't help me much work wise, but most of the books I was set last year were awesome! I've been really lucky with my reading lists so I thought I may as well give it a go. I'm only a couple of chapters in but I'll let you know how it is.


What I'm craving

A lemon and poppy seed muffin from Starbucks.
You know, I heard a story once about a woman who'd ate a poppy seed bagel for breakfast and later on in the day failed a drugs test, testing positive for heroin. Not sure if it's true but that's pretty deep if it is! Poor lady.

What I'm lusting after 

Oh god... There's one hell of a list coming! I've been doing my Christmas list this week so there's many, many goodies I have my eye on. Here's just a few...

What I'm buying 

NOTHING :'(
Ish... I've bought some more bits for the jewellery business, I have some cameo cabochons' on their way and some cute little bow shaped connectors as well as a load of beads. I'm super giddy to get designing!
I've also picked up a few small bits for Christmas, but nothing super exciting.

What I'm wishing 

That December would get here already, I want to put up our tree! // For the 18th - I'm super excited to get my website online! // That I had more winter clothes - A shopping trip is definitely due next week // And I'm still waiting for the snow to fall... sigh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment