Saturday 23 November 2013

Teddy Boy


 




Black Cardigan - Primark // Acid Wash Tee -H&M // Plaid Trousers - H&M // Grey Socks - H&M // Black Leather Lace-up Boots - ARK // Eagle Necklace - Divided by H&M // Gold Watch - Vintage

I've had these trousers a little while now and have only ever styled them up with shirts and glitzy blouses, I never considered dressing it down like this but I love the effect! The trousers are such a gorgeous fit on me - I usually struggle getting trousers that fit perfectly on both the waist and the legs, especially from H&M, but these are just dreamy. So slimming too!

I've usually quite a feminine style but I love to mix it up a bit and this outfit is the perfect example. It's got me considering the whole sports lux trend in a different light, I might just give it a go! This outfit gives off 50's vibes, I feel like a teddy boy! To carry on the theme I raked up this giant quiff, (Nick was dead jealous... way better than his!), and tied my hair back. 

It's very different to my usual look but I think in a good way. Do you agree?

Ria xo

No comments:

Post a Comment