Tuesday 26 November 2013

Wholesale 7 // Wishlist











I've been searching for some awesome, purse friendly, chunky boots to keep my tootsies warm through this (predictively) evilly chill winter. Being a student it's sometimes difficult for me to nab the top trends and still afford to eat on a weekly basis but these little bad boys are so cheap I can afford to buy four pairs! 

I'm crushin' over the black leather boots with the tiny flowers over the toe, they're just so sweet! A plain outfit could be jazzed up in an instant and the burgundy boots are a must have for this season.

I can't get over how perfect the styles are either, it's almost like Wholesale 7 took a dive into my mind and made my dreams a reality. I NEED to get my mitts on these! Luckily I've just started my new job so soon enough funds are gonna be plentiful! Eeeeeeee! :D My feet will be pretty before long. 

Ria xo

No comments:

Post a Comment