Thursday 21 November 2013

"You Look Like a Sexy Dinner Lady..."






 Navy and White Shirt - H&M // Blue and White Tennis Skirt - Vintage Elle - Thrifted // Blue Woollen Socks - H&M // White Cut-out Oxfords - New Look // Silver Rings (Selection) - H&M, New Look & Topshop

The first time I wore this skirt I asked Nick what he though of it, to which he so kindly replied, "You look like a sexy dinner lady." Well, dinner lady patterned or not, I adore this skirt. I picked it up in a charity store toward the end of summer and used to team it with a plain white tee and my JuJu Jellies, but as its gotten colder and my need for tights has become absolute, I've been struggling to style it to perfection. 

This Sweater/Shirt/Hybrid monochrome masterpiece, I think, is gorgeous! I've only worn it a handful of times but its one of those pieces that makes me feel so damn classy! I don't know why I didn't realise it before but the two go so well together. I love how the white acts as an accent throughout the outfit. 

What's your favourite thrift? 

Ria xo

No comments:

Post a Comment