Friday 22 November 2013

Leather Love // Haul

LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL MY NEW BOOTS ARE!

My, oh my... I think I'm in love. Technically I'm not allowed to wear them yet, them being a Christmas prezzie from my Mother dearest, but that doesn't mean I haven't done a few cheeky outfit posts featuring the babies!

I initially had my sights set on this similar pair from Urban Outfitters, but at £100 they're a little steep in my eyes. When I found this pair though, from ARK at £39.99, I fell in love. I even prefer them to the Urban Outfitters pair!


So now I'm just waiting on Christmas day so I can grace the streets with these beautiful soles. 

They're sold out online and this was the last pair in the Manchester store. I feel like one hell of a lucky lady! But you can find similar styles here and here.

Ria xo

No comments:

Post a Comment