Tuesday 10 December 2013

Wishlist // On the Tenth Day of Christmas...

Radley rose gold bracelet watch featuring large round chronograph dial with Radley signature dog logo and slimline bracelet.


At the start of the month I began working at H Samuel in a Christmas temp position and whilst their I've been spending my spare time scoping out the goodies stood shining in display cabinets. The recent influx of rose gold into the fashion industry was kick started by Michael Kors, and it seems that every other brand has followed suite...

Not that I'm complaining. This Radley watch is my absolute favourite in store. Okay, so I don't have a clue what half of the faces are even for and setting it would be a completely alien concept but I can get someone to do that for me, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment