Wednesday 18 December 2013

Wishlist // On the Sixteenth Day of Christmas...

"Cover up without compromising on style in this black geometric jacquard borg-bonded oversized coat."


So I've been after a cute black coat for the winter seasons for about six months now to no avail... anything I find isn't quite right and when you've got that picture in your mind of the perfect jacket 'not quite right' isn't gonna cut it. 

So it isn't exactly (completely...) black but it is seriously cool. In my mind its the perfect mix of oversized coat and aviator - a strange insight into how my mind works I guess! Since most of my new clothes tend to be either black, pink or burgundy I can see this coat being a HUGE part of my winter wardrobe. And anyway... the monochrome trend is never gonna get old.

No comments:

Post a Comment