Friday 20 December 2013

Wishlist // On the Nineteenth Day of Christmas...

Seven lilac mix roses sit on a braided vine crown. Wear Lana as a festival style bandeau or as a classic statement headband.


Flower crowns are something I was never quite sure about throughout the summer...

When my hair was longer I feel that maybe I could have pulled it off but my short hair makes my head appear even more moon-ish than usual. I feel as though I need luscious, long curls to successfully look as gorge as this beautiful crown deserves me to be! I can't quite picture myself wearing it without tumbling waves pouring around my shoulders. My silly, short hair needs to hurry up and grow. Anyone know of any potions?

Just look at the colours in this one though! The Lana floral crown's multiple purple shades make this crown stand out for me, above any other Rock n' Rose headpiece. It's just about the perfect about of vampy for me and will look delish with my new cami style H&M, rose print dress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment