Sunday 8 December 2013

Wishlist // On the Seventh Day of Christmas...

Softly structured handheld tote by Marc B. With gold branded lock and leopard print lining.

Since my French Connection tote sadly passed last month - I blame Uni for making me carry books - I've been on the hunt for a replacement to fill the empty space left by its decease. The Penny Bag by Marc B meets the requirements in a fabulous manner.

I love this bag. The structured leather means I can pack it full without compromising the style or structure, and the over shoulder strap is a must have for any day to day holdall. 
Its simple exterior is un-fussy and sophisticated - the Kate Middleton of the bag world! Just plain gorgeous. 

And at only £55 you'd be hard pressed to find a prettier bag for a similar price - it's perfect for any budget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment