Sunday 15 December 2013

Wishlist // On the Fifteenth Day of Christmas...

Okay... so I know a dog isn't just for Christmas but I pinky swear I will keep him forever and ever until the day I die.


It's okay to cry...

This gorgeous little guy is the heavenly love child of a Husky and a Pomeranian - a Japanese breed which kinda look like Katie off Horton Hears a Who... or an extremely cuddly, fluffy and tiny bear. They grow to about the same size as a small cat and are possibly the most adorable little creatures to have ever graced this earth, in my opinion.

As a kid I was never allowed pets, my Mum has a major allergy to fur - even playing with friends pets used to set her off! Naturally I am dying to get a puppy now that I'm in my own place but because we want to eventually travel it can't happen right now. When it does, however, it's gonna be one of these little guys who's stealing all my attention! 

Seriously. Have you ever set eyes on anything as beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment