Monday 2 December 2013

Wishlist // On the Second Day of Christmas...

Large shabby jewellery box - vintage wood, mirrored trinket chest - Up-cycled and dressed in vanilla cream.


I've been on the hunt for a cute jewellery box for months now. The new flats coming together nicely, the kitchens done and the lounge is looking good - its just the bedroom looks a little bare. Now, it being both mine and Nick' room the agreement is we can't make it too girly. We've settled on a happy little medium, the sheets are powder blue and we have a couple of trinkety bits like my necklace stand and a chandelier style bedside lamp, but aside from that we are in serious need of some bits!
I spotted this on Etsy and fell in love immediately. It's the perfect style for our room and the size of it will be great! At the moment I have all my make-up in a shoe box and my jewellery in the case for my curlers! It's about time we fixed something a little more permanent!



No comments:

Post a Comment