Monday 9 December 2013

Wishlist // On the Ninth Day of Christmas...

I first discovered Bumble & Bumble when the lovely folks at Elle UK sent me a freebie sample of their thickening hairspray, and since I have not looked back. 


1 // Curl Conscious Calming Creme // This magic formula promises to smooth, soften and loosen tight curls without the crunchiness! Which is something other brands I have tried haven't quite managed to achieve. I have faith though... this brand's products were crafted by unicorn tears, I am sure.

2 // Brilliantine // This fabulous formula gives hair polish and a sort of languid, slept in, sexy look with separation and extra sheen. If like me your mornings consist of drinking tea, watching this morning and crushing over Ashley Robert's beautiful blonde locks. The description pretty much describes her hair... I probably need it.  

3 // Thickening Hairspray // This stuff is AH-MAZING. For those days when your hair is just way too silky to be manageable spritz a little of this through the lengths and brush it through for an instant burst of va-va-voom! I love it. 

4 // Thickening Serum // This leave in treatment fattens and fortifies over time for thicker, stronger strands and fuller hair. Recently I quit wearing extensions opting for a more natural look, but wearing extensions for years  has damaged my hair so in parts its only just growing back. I need a quick fix to plump it up and return it to its former glory, I think this just might be the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment