Tuesday 24 September 2013

You make me Sea Sick.





Jumper - Primark // Shirt - H&M // Trousers - H&M // Shoes - New Look // Cross chain - Missguided.co.uk // Gold chain - Vintage // Watch - Vintage

I took my extensions out, what do you think?! I personally hate my hair short but I think short hair looks so much cooler than long locks! I seriously wish I could rock a bob but my moon face wont allow it. Sucks to be me. I always feel far more feminism with a long mane even if it is all faked... oops! 

I seriously underestimated the Manchester sun this morning, although with winter coming I guess it's good to know how unbelievably comfy this sweater is. It was such a bargain too at £8. They do the same style in a whole range of colours and I'm considering picking up a baby blue one too. The texture adds to a simple outfit to make it something special with so much ease.

H&M has such a gorgeous range in at the moment, they have seriously outdone themselves this season. These pants fit beautifully and are so comfortable, I usually hate wearing trousers because I feel so constricted and stuffy. I've never been so in love with a pair of pants!

Ria <3

No comments:

Post a Comment