Friday 20 September 2013

Gypsy Princess.






Chiffon shirt - H&M // High-waist pants - Topshop // Leopard print pumps - H&M // Headscarf - Vintage // Pearl chain and Gold chain - DIY from multilayer chain - New Look // Gold and Enamel cuff - Market stall!

So I've kinda been MIA for the past month or so but I have complete good reason! My boyfriend and I moved into our new flat at the beginning of the month and its been so hectic, but we're all settled in now so I'm back for good! 

This is just a real simple look for a lazy day in the flat. I used my curling irons for the first time in forever here and I just love my hair. Although I was going for a tighter curl the looser result looked so effortless and a little more messy and uncontrollable. I also recently developed an overbearing addiction to head scarves which makes doing my hair in the morning so much more fun. I try them all on then realise none of them match and they all get put away again. It's a little heartbreaking but their time will come!

Ria <3


No comments:

Post a Comment