Friday 20 September 2013

Suede and Pearls for all the Girls!






Black crop tee - Topshop // Pink suede skirt - H&M // Heart print tights - New Look // Black glitter socks - ASDA/Wallmart // Brogues - Clarks // Fur coat - Vintage - Armstrong's Emporium // Lace headscarf - Vintage // Pearl chain - DIY from multilayer chain - New Look // Gold chain - Vintage // Pink cameo chain - Accessorize // Pearl earrings - Vintage // Black leather watch - Vintage - Pierre Cardin.

I LOVE MY COAT!

I celebrated my 21st birthday last Thursday and to celebrate my boyfriend treated me to a weekend away in Edinburgh. It's the first time I'v ever visited Scotland (not including T in the Park festival), and I was shocked by how beautiful the whole city was! The sheer amount of green country space is staggering and the History of the city was amazing. We found the coolest vintage store called Armstrong's Emporium and my man treated me to my coat. It's by far my favourite item of clothing. The fur is so incredibly soft considering it's circa 1950. I've been looking for a nice fur coat for ages now but this one definitely excels all my expectations. Its breathtaking. I recommend every person on this planet travels to Scotland, simply to experience Armstrong's, honestly, its amazing.

The skirt is also new and its so cute! I love the colour which is the palest of pinks, almost beige, which is huge this season. I can definitely see it becoming a wardrobe staple. It was a little pricey but the fit is wonderful, I think it was worth it.

I mentioned in my previous post the new found obsession I have developed with head scarves. It's beginning to get out of control...

Ria <3

No comments:

Post a Comment