Thursday 25 July 2013

Every girl is a princess... didn't your Daddy tell you that?






Shirt: Reworked/DIY denim tee from Asda! // Skirt: Made by me // Crop Jumper: misguided.co.uk // Swan chain: Accessorise // Other Gold Chain: Vintage (from nana's jewellery box!) // Lace cut out Brogues: Primark // Disney Princess Rucksack // Afflecks Palace, Manchester.

I love this look! I haven't really had much of a chance to wear this jumper yet with it having been so warm all summer so I jumped at a chance this morning when I saw the clouds roll over! The colour is just perfect too, I'm loving pink atm, it's so girly and cute. The pastel scheme of this outfit made me feel dead innocent and childish. I didn't want to spoil that by overdoing my hair so it got chucked up in a messy bun! I think summer must bring out the kid in me...

My skirt I made myself following this really simple tutorial. Circle skirts are so big this season and they're probably the simplest thing ever to make, you honestly can't go wrong!
The shirt had long sleeves once upon a time but then the sun started shining and off they came! I also added studs around the collar.

My bag was bought at Afflecks Palace from a cute Chinese guy who literally took £10 from my hand and told me I owed him £3! He had a deal on bags, two for £25, so I was trying to haggle one for £12.50!
So worth it! It's so perfect and roomy, probably my favourite accessory. I get some funny looks carrying round a Disney Princess bag sometimes but I don't care. I love it!

Check out my look on lookbook.nu

Ria <3

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this outfit!!

    haley xx

    beinghaley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete