Wednesday 14 August 2013

Romance is Dead






Tee - BAUM UND PFERGARTEN // Leggings - H&M // Creepers - H&M // Cross Chain - Topshop // Gold Chain - Vintage // White Ring - New Look // Gold Stone Ring - Missguided // Leather Jacket - Motel

This top was a present from my boyfriends Grandma when we visited the family down south last week, and I adore it. It's so well made and absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful. When you look at it closely there's a million and one tiny details that have gone into it to form all the different textures, it really is stunning. When I purchase a decent camera I will have to upload a close up. I fell in love with it straight away when I saw it. It was bought from a small boutique (I forget the name...) in Chichester town centre, which sold the most amazing designer gear. I can't wait to get myself back there soon, hopefully with a fistful of cash next time!

I'v had these leggings years and I'v worn them so much, they are beyond comfy! I keep waiting for the day that they'll go out of fashion and be sent to the back of my wardrobe but it just won't come! I'm chuffed to say the least... They are the perfect pant for next season too, velvet fits right in with the luxe gothic trend and the rebellious take on style that will be huge for AW13. Definitely a wardrobe staple!

If you like this look you can hype it at lookbook.nu

Ria <3

Note: Pictures have been altered. (I really hated the old ones and so decided to rephotograph the outfit!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow you look fantastic dear!
    I really like your sense of style ❤
    Wish you a beautiful day!
    Love,Mona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely of you! Thank you darling. xxx

      Delete