Saturday 12 October 2013

Doll Face






Plaid chiffon shirt - Primark // Black disco pants - boohoo.com // Cameo necklace - Vintage // Sheepskin backpack - BANK // Black suede Mary Jane's - New Look 

So although I look a little like a six year old, (I can't help it... I'm just too cute.) I really like this outfit. The simplicity of each garment works brilliantly with one another and the shirt's print keeps the look updated. Plus it's bright blue tone really makes my eyes pop!

I adore my sheepskin backpack which gives any look a bit of an urban twist, with its textured outside. It's so different to anything I've seen which makes it uber cool in my eyes! The bags surprisingly roomy too... I was able to pack away all my Uni books and pack away a small shop on my way home, quelle surprise! 

My only complaint is the shirts fit - after one wash it's twisted and out of shape. Classic Primark!
What do you guys think about the store? Are the low prices worth the, (i'll be kind...), 'questionable' quality, or is shopping there a fruitless endeavour? I'd love to know.

Ria <3

No comments:

Post a Comment